- Advertisement -
- -Flour 300g
- -Granulated sugar 40g
- -Salt 4g
- -Butter 40g
- -Egg 1pc
- -Milk 120ml
- -Yeast 6g
- -Oil (appropriate amount for frying)
- -DLA Coconut filling & topping 300g
- -Cream 30ml
- -DLA Pineapple filling & topping 300g
- -Granulated sugar 80g
- -Coconut powder 20g
Preparation of materials:
-In a bowl, add cream to the DLA coconut filling & topping. Mix until it becomes smooth and put in a pipping bag.
- Put the DLA Pineapple filling & topping in a pipping bag.
- Combine granulated sugar and coconut powder in 1 container and set aside.
- Make the doughnut dough. Put together flour, granulated sugar, salt butter, egg, milk & yeast in a bread maker. Knead and let rest for a while until it doubles in size.
- Roll out the dough and divide into 10 equal parts.
- Place the dough balls inside the oven at 35ºC for 30 minutes until they double in size (not to cook).
- Fry the dough in heated oil (180ºC) two at a time for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Before the doughnuts become cold, coat them in the sugar and coconut powder mixture.
- With the use of a stick, make a little hole on the side. Fill the hole with the pineapple filling and the cream coconut filling.